Top 5 WordPress User Role Plugins

February 18th, 2015 | by Feng Liu

It is always hard to manage a website by oneself. Especially when your website is getting big and generating decent traffic, by having a decent team can really help. However, obviously, you do not want give out full permission to …


Top 10 Must-Have Marketing Tools For 2015

February 17th, 2015 | by Jessie Liu

If you want to be successful in internet marketing, having a top-tier marketing team is only the first step. You’d also need groundbreaking marketing tools that can scale your strategic marketing plan and bring it to next level. The year 2015 will …


6 Simple SEO Hacks to Boost Your Traffic

February 1st, 2015 | by Jessie Liu

SEO is a long and tedious process from creating content, sharing on social media, and generating backlinks. Here are 5 quick and actionable hacks that you can easily implement to multiply your organic traffics and sales. These techniques have been …


.NYC Domains are Good for Local SEO Rankings

January 30th, 2015 | by Feng Liu

There is a rumor in the SEO community regarding to the question of whether having a .NYC domain is actually good for local SEO rankings. The short question is Yes, it will help if your business is based in New …


How to Add Drop Caps in WordPress Posts and Pages

January 25th, 2015 | by Feng Liu

When you open a magazine, very often, you will see first letter of each article is starting with a drop cap. Have you ever wonder how you can do the same in WordPress posts? In this article, I am going to …


10 Ways to Make Your Life Better

January 22nd, 2015 | by Feng Liu

It is one of these days that I have to post something different other than WordPress and Social Media stuffs, and today is the day. 90% of people know we only got one life, and the rest 10% thinks we …


Top 10 Reasons Why Your Website Needs to Be Responsive

January 19th, 2015 | by Feng Liu

Tablets and Smartphones are slowing taking over desktop and laptop. Especially in 2014 and 2015, the growth of using Smartphones has been exponentiated. In part because of social pressures and the fact that all cell phone carriers are forcing people …


Internal Link Building Strategies For SEO

January 11th, 2015 | by Feng Liu

No matter which niche you are in, link building is still one of the important important ranking factors. There are internal and external links. It used to be the fact that external link is being valued more than internal link. …


Subdomain and Cross-domain Tracking in Google Analytics

January 2nd, 2015 | by Jessie Liu

Universal Analytics allows tracking of two of more subdomains within a single property without any additional configuration. For example, if you have website.com, blog.website.com, and info.website.com and you would like to track them all within one Google Analytics account, under …


How to Setup Google Analytics Using Google Tag Manager 2.0

January 2nd, 2015 | by Jessie Liu

A new version of Google Tag Manager was released back in October 2014. It is still under beta, but you should prepare to migrate over to the New Google Tag Manager yourself. It is only available for new account for …



WordPress Tutorial For Beginners

Siteber is one of the most popular WordPress and Digital Marketing sites. Siteber was founded in 2010, but officially launched in September 2013. Our mission is to provide top tips, tutorials, and resources for all beginners who want to learn more about WordPress and digital marketing. We are a small group of professional WordPress and digital marketing experts, and have helped more than 10,000 people worldwide with their websites' problems and issues. Therefore, we are confident in our expertise and eager to help those who need assistant.



Back to Top ↑