This is perhaps the most frequent asked question for a business owner when it comes to decide whether or not to have a website. Of course, you might laugh at me if I told you to have a website ten years ago. I don’t blame you, because when you compare ten year ago then vs. now, a lot of things have changed. Especially people’s shopping behavior, more people are now behaving in a such way that always will check out store online first and then go to the physical store. It is not important or even useless to have a website ten years ago, because not everyone was able to access internet. Now, it is a completely different story. Everyone, it doesn’t matter what age you are, is able to access to internet. And, that has changed customers’ shopping behavior tremendously.
Following are Top 7 Reasons How Can a Website Help Your Small Business:
- Your business information is available online 24/7, and having a website is an effective marketing tool that is an easy and fast way let people know what your business is; without a worker sits next to the phone and answering questions.
- You business will have credibility by having a website, because nowadays, more people are using internet to search for services and products. If you do not have a website, they will likely land on your competitors who have websites, and end it up buy their services or products.
- Instead of promoting your services or products via newspaper or other media, it is way better to have a website made that can last for years, because it is way more expensive to promote your services or products via newspaper weekly. For most websites, it will cost around 3k to have it built; it is very affordable and a good investment for small businesses.
- A website is a very good and effective sales tool that doesn’t require much of work. Once it is up, people can go to your website and decide to buy your services or products, without wasting neither party’s time. It is really a really time-saving way of distributing information.
- A website can be accessible from anywhere and any time, which means your business will no longer be a local business, it will become a world wide business. Your services or products will have more exposures, and gaining more customers.
- A website is no longer an optional investment to have; it is necessary. Nowadays, people expect every business should have some sort of online presence. Having a website can build such online authority, that give people a sense of security or signal that your business is legit.
- It is one of very few tools that can self promote itself 24/7. If your services or products that are truly interested or unique, News media will notice and check out your website, and broadcast your services or products free. How awesome is that!
World is changing, in order to adapt, we need to change our old way of thinking. Especially when it comes to business, in order to survive and thrive, business owners need to study people’s behavior. If everyone is able to access and using internet, then it makes perfect sense to have a website made. It can only help your business compete with your competitors, and stay in the competition.